- Charity Events
- Club Teams
Announcing D-1 Championship Volunteer Opportunities
If you haven't already heard, MUC is hosting the Division 1 College Nationals Tournament (May 22nd-25th) right in Milwaukee, and our goal is to put on the best tournament these college players have ever experienced. To do that, we're reaching out to our amazing Milwaukee Ultimate community.
Volunteer shift sign up is now open and available at http://vols.pt/o4rzb9
We do reserve the right to change the exact times of some shifts as more information on the schedule becomes available.
- Free parking/admission on the day(s) they work
- The ability to watch some of the highest level Ultimate there is!
- All volunteers will also be entered into a raffle for merchandise gift cards and other higher end prizes.
- Finally, all volunteers who work a minimum number of hours will receive additional free goodies, which may include a t-shirt, disc, and/or other items. (The minimum will likely be ~4 hours, but it will depend on what's available and how many volunteers we have)
Sign up for as many shifts as you want!
Spring 2015 Leagues (4/6 to 5/28)
Spring 2015 Pick-Up (4/8-5/37)
Wednesdays: April 8 to May 27 - Wednesday Pick-Up, (KK Sports Center)
Upcoming 2015 Youth Events:
Announcing Summer 2015 Leagues (6/8 to 8/20) - Registering May 1 - June 1
Announcing Summer Scramble 2015 Charity Event
Welcome to the Milwaukee Ultimate Club
The Milwaukee Ultimate Club (MUC) is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization that seeks to serve the interests of Ultimate Players in the greater Milwaukee area.
We look to promote the growth and development of the sport of Ultimate through the sponsoring of Ultimate-based educational and recreational events, programs, and activities. We will assist in the education and development of youth Ultimate players through clinics, demonstrations; will promote all levels of Ultimate through leagues, teams, and events; promote the participation in outside tournaments and Ultimate activities; and represent the interests of the sport and the players of the sport in the greater Milwaukee area.
Our current areas of focus include:
- Running leagues in the Milwaukee area
- Our Annual Cooler Classic Tournament
- Introducing the sport of Ultimate to youth programs
- Running Ultimate based Charity events
2015 Liability Waiver
Any player involved in an MUC league or game must complete this waiver and return it to MUC prior to playing. Captains may use this downloadable form in the instance of substitute players. Remember, all substitute players in our leagues must first be approved by the league commissioner and the opposing team's captains before they are allowed to play. Players can also fill out the waiver using this event: http://milwaukeeultimateclub.com/e/2015-waiver-wire
What is Ultimate?
Ultimate is a non-contact sport played with a flying disc. The object of the game is to score points by passing the disc to a player in the opposing end zone, similar to an end zone in football. Players may not run with the disc, and may only move one foot while holding the disc (pivoting).